You belong! And your membership support makes a real difference. The Montshire is committed to offering members the best experience possible. A membership at the Montshire is flexible for your family’s needs and a great way to support science education in northern New England.
As a member of the Montshire, you’ll get:
- Unlimited visits to the Montshire for 12 months for the number of people selected
- 10% savings at the Museum Store
- Invitations to members-only events and exhibit openings
- Discounts on educational programs
- Pre-registration privileges and discounts for Montshire Summer Camps
- Montshire News and eNews subscriptions for 12 months
Choose a donor-level membership to support science, education, and community, and to enjoy elevated membership privileges.
- Everyone who contributes more than the selected membership fee is considered a donor to The Montshire Fund. Our donors are very special members who partner with us to make the Museum accessible to the entire community.
- Donors of $200 or more receive expanded membership benefits, including free guest passes, a Caregiver Card, and a complimentary Membership.
Answer your customers' common questions
List a frequently asked question
Then provide an answer that will help your customer make an informed purchase.